Monday, October 19, 2009

People are saying....

Have just started reading the book and am so blessed by it--it is the type of book I will read over and over and study various portions, looking up the scriptures. There were stunning insights in it, am particularly enjoying the chapter on New Moon,... which is all new. It is enlarging my vision and understanding of our God, Christ, and the Kingdom! LR (Portland, OR)



Hi Joan: Just getting into the book. Lots to think about
. CS (Portland, OR)

Wow! I had some quiet time last night to sit and read... Wonderful! I laughed and cried! I love how you have interjected your own experience and humour! I so much enjoy the presentation, the writing style and the organization, including the divisions, fonts etc. Makes it so easy to follow and to learn from. After the intro chapters I decided to go right to the 'season' we are in and read all about the King fulfillment... Shabbat Shalom sister!
NS (Canada)

No comments:

Post a Comment