Monday, August 17, 2009

New Testimony

Dear Rev.Joanie

Praise the LORD !

Warmest greetings from Nagoya, Japan, in the Name of Christ Jesus our LORD. I hope this will find you well in your home at Jerusalem.

Your book entitled 'Celebrate Jesus' becomes really an invaluable reference book to the Bible. I love very straight-forwarded and articulated messages with your style of writings which significantly reveal the Will of Father full of His Vision given through you. I can not remember how many times I nodded through reading sentences or paragraphs in your book.

By the way, I can not find out appropriate words to express my feeling inside me..... I was given a heart to really love Jerusalem, especially the Old City. Since last year, I have been given more heart to pray for the peace of Jerusalem. You may feel strange when I say that I really feel Jerusalem is my home, although I am a Gentile. On 1 August 2009, the Sabbath, when I looked at the Temple Mount from the place where the Golden Menorah stands, I started weeping, yet when I turned the direction of my sight into the Mount Olive, I started feeling hope of His coming back. With this feeling inside me, I am fully convinced by the guidance stated in your book completely in consistency with the Bible. .... (1) to advance the Kingdom of God; (2) to pray for the peace of Jerusalem; (3) to make the Jews jealous; (4) to help rebuild Jerusalem; (5) to rejoice over the destruction of Israel's enemies; and (6) to receive God's blessing (pages 340 - 341).

Having said the above, I really miss you and Jerusalem.
If I would live in Jerusalem, I could have more opportunities to learn Chris Jesus our LORD through you, especially through your book. I have some inquiries but I am sure you will clarify these.
I thank LORD our God for allowing me to have a Jewish preacher about God's Promises and Prophesies that is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment